On your first visit:
Our objective is to be able to look at the long-term needs for your and/or your child. At this visit, one of three outcomes will be determined:
- Treatment is needed now
- Treatment is not needed at all
- Treatment will be needed, but the timing is such that it should be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors are monitored and reconciled.
For your first visit, we will be happy to
send you the new patient forms that can be filled out ahead
By completing this form prior to your arrival, we can begin your first visit without delay. Also be aware of your insurance coverage, if you have coverage. If you do have orthodontic coverage, please bring the needed paperwork so that we may assist you in getting your orthodontic benefits. Please contact your insurance company and ask the following questions.
- Do I have orthodontic coverage?
- What are my benefits?
- Is a pre-treatment estimate required?
- Does the insurance company pay automatically?